Friday, January 8, 2010

How to make an entrance

So, there it is, my first entry for 2010, and my first entry on this blog. I don't have time to make anything fancy in this one, I just want to say a warm welcome to anyone who might read it. This is my blog, my mouthpiece, my scene, my arena, on which I will let play out the upcoming drama of my life. I am heading to South Korea for a while, with work, and I will try to use this blog as a visual diary on what is going on in my life during my stay.

So my tickets are booked, I have my passport in order, my dictionaries are ready to be packed. All in all, I am getting ready to roll out. I still haven't really accepted the fact that, except for the odd week here and there, I might actually be away for a full year from home. I tell everyone how cool it's going to be, but privately, I hope that I will be able to keep in touch with my friends, and loved ones here. I spent almost 3 months in Korea last summer, but this will be different. Still, I am looking forward to the adventure of a new place, new job (kind of), and new opportunities to explore a country and meet new people.

2 comments:

  1. Jaha, jaså, jaha. Ny resa, ny blog. Men nu vill vi se fler uppdateringar, den här gången har du ingen ursäkt.

    Tvekar du? Ja, då måste jag ju posta grejer som följande för att utöva utpressning:

    www.dsek.lth.se/folk/akt/index.php?login=3019

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jisses, vad har du nu hittat!? En sån ståtlig yngling, han kommer nog bli något stort när han blir stor =)

    Blogg-uppdateringar kommer :)

    ReplyDelete